Tuesday, July 31

Shoe Stand + 16666 Views

Hey. I wonder what the new item is.
Good morning.
Do you wonder what the new item is?
How's it going?
Let's look at the new item.

Hey, this is a cool item. I see them Sneakers, Winged Shoes, Cozy Shoes, the classics. I like this. Too bad there's only like four variants.

Today for where in Jamaa?
Violet, I found your YouTube channel and you make a video at this place you should know this. WHERE IS THIS IN JAMAA, COMMENTERS?
Out of the three commenters I have.

Oooh, what's this?
Wow. I feel that if you want gems you should convert diamonds, recycling items will not do anything, and why would people gift you stuff for you to recycle?
Also, it's not very convincing. Look at these two situations.
Gift me a rare, my goal is 100 rares and I have 92!
Gift me, my goal is 100 rares and I have 2!
I don't know. ANYWAY...

Sorry, when I saw 666 and 1666 I mentioned it, and now I'm going to mention this. It's just kind of wonky.

Lastly, do you ever have TOO much content? This is going to sound stupid, and believe me, it's not like I have too much content, but I have an overflow of stuff. This weekend, I made a video and found a glitch, and made some masterpieces, and I want to post about them... But I know that no one wants a ridiculously long post and I'm going to run out of content down the road... So I'm stretching the content out instead of putting it all in one post... Isn't that kind of silly? Who ever has like, an overflow?
I'm going to be sitting here a week later like, AGGHHH THERE'S NOTHING TO POST...

Oh, and lastly lastly, these items are leaving today!

Well, have a quirky day! Jam on!
P. S. I put spacing between the different sections of the post... I kind of want to organize them like another blog used to do, and RainbowPegasus000's blog... I don't know. Putting spaces is a start, I feel it's a lot easier to read... Whatever, I'm ending this post. Lol.



6 comments:

  1. I get the overflowing content thing, sometimes I just think of so much I could post about but I need to strech it out! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG it's so nice to see your comments again! Oh, that's really good, especially since you have quite a few blogs to post on!

      Delete
  2. For the where in Jamaa, it’s the summer carnival... oh no you found my old YouTube channel that I stopped posting on and never ended up editing a few videos that never got uploadedXDD Congrats on the views:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah, I found your channel and looked around a bit. Pretty cool, and also very nostalgic of those times.

      Delete
  3. I was going to say Sarepia Forest but it's a bit too bright for that, so my second guess was Summer Carnival, and I didn't even know they have a small campfire there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YO A THIRD COMMENT! TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!
      Yeah, I was exploring the Summer Carnival and I was like, WOAH, there's a campfire!

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.