Tuesday, July 17

Water Basketball Hoop

IT'S TUESDAY! YAYYYY! Let's go look at the new item!
Cool... Okay... Hey, this can go with the other basketball stuff! 
FUN FACT: I had a beta basketball when they came back in stores, making meh basketball worthless.
Hey, it's a new commenter!
I will put your blog on the blogroll sometime soon. (Before next post)
Thanks for commenting! Yeah, I was NM for around two years then I got membership then I've gone back and forth since.

Also, for where in Jamaa...
Where is this in Jamaa?
Lastly, this item is leaving.
Have a lovely day and jam on!

2 comments:

  1. I wish that basketball net was nonmember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patch of grass, in front of the Diamond Shop in Jamaa Township!
    The diamond is a dead give-away, I guess, but honestly, any patch of grass I'd see, I'll say Jamaa Township 9/10, really.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.