Monday, July 23

Rare Sunshine Galoshes - Crazy Post!

Good morning Jammers! Got a crazy post for ya'll today! So let's hop right into it!
As predicted, the Sun Lamp is out.
YO CHECK OUT THIS ART THIS IS AMAZING WHAT THE HECK!!! Wow, that's so cool!

So where's the RIM today?

It's not in Jam Mart Clothing.

It's not in Jam Mart Furniture.

It's not in Bahari Bargains.

It's not in the underwater den item shop.

It's not in Treetop Gardens.

It's not in Epic Wonders.

It's not in Shiveer Sho- Oh, shoot, what the heck?
 The second page in Shiveer Shoppe!
 An Arctic Wolf pack was raving about them, they are a cool item. BUT THAT PRICE! ICK!
PETS HOP WITH THEIR OWNERS I'M DISCOVERING SO MUCH!!!
So, I was looking at this, doesn't this kind of look like a face?
Trying to make a new video, "Faces in Things Around Jamaa".
I might also make a video of weird dance trends around AJ. Yesterday there was a stale butterfly army.
OH OH OH!!! So! I was going to make a video on Wild Explorers, that place in Coral Canyons! Then I came across Cami, the real live Cami! Cami is a girl who had cancer when she was a baby and Cami's Frog is named after her. And she IS alive. But look at these trades.
EH? I think it's okay...
Okay, so yesterday, some people came up to me, they randomly buddied me, and they asked me to imitate Trump. Apparently, when I did imitate Trump they saw it and they thought it was funny and they wanted me to do it again.
CONVENIENTLY, the outfit for Trump is all nonmember, and I helped them all become Trump! And while when I did imitate Trump there were some ugly comments, it was pretty funny overall. Would you guys like to see a video on how to become Trump in Animal Jam? So many video ideas... Jam on!



4 comments:

  1. It's quite common for rares to be in the Shiveer Shoppe, actually.

    Oh, wow, two Cami frogs. That is one heck of a trade there. I wasn't on AJ long enough to get them off the stores pfft, but I saw your post yesterday (but I didn't know what to comment so I didn't) and it's super weird that AJHQ couldn't load all the achievements... I had once of those "Answer the Call" years ago when polls were littered around Jamaa and wanted to see if they still left it there but I couldn't load the achievements pfft. Good thing you could though.

    That aside I read your "About" page and I thought your username sounded familiar. It explained a lot when I read you were once an author on AJS, since I used to visit there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's epic! I did the AJS back in like 2014. Huh.

      Delete
  2. The trump thing is kinda funny. Do you like Trump yourself Q? This was a fully packed post, you were right:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmmm... I'm actually not going to answer that because politics get messy. But it was a good question. Thanks for the support, Idk if I'm going to make a Trump video...

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.