Friday, July 6

How to Get Eaten in AJ

Good morning Jammers! What a week, eh? I don't know, I hope you all are having a lovely summer! Hey, how about a joke...?

When are there a lot of boys on AJ?

MALETIME. Why am I laughing? That’s kind of weird. Hey, I wonder which gender plays Animal Jam more… I do think I’ve seen more females doing mailtime… Ugh, this is kind of a weird joke. The comments...

Image result for mailtime aj

New video! How to get Eaten in Animal Jam!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W_BXcgMD-Q&feature=youtu.be
If this link doesn't work, check this channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6AgwDZk-jcMNNB4tRdbAcw
Tell me what you think! Jam on!

P. S. This is leaving today, last day to get this item!

1 comment:

  1. XD! That was an interesting video, iv3 never seen someone inhal3 a deer before

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.