Sunday, July 22

Moon Lamp and 13 Items Leaving

 Good morning Jammers! There's a lamp that looks like a moon! What do you think it is called?
Here's the lamp when you plug it in.
 We also have some French Bread out. Wait, French Braid? OHHHH. It looked like bread.
These items are leaving today, it's all the hotdog themed stuff in the diamond shop and some glass shelves in the furniture shop.
GET THE GIANT SALT AND PEPPER SHAKERS THEY ARE ONE DIAMOND AND NON-MEMBER AND THEY ARE HUGE!!! THEY ARE SO COOL AND SO WORTH IT!!! GET ONE!!! OR TWO!!! OR THREE OR FOUR OR FIVE OR AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Also, this Sloth Claw has been out for who knows how long.
YOOOOO DID YOU EVER REALIZE THE BLUE TOP HAT HAD NO STRIPES!!!
Okay, so today, I have a challenge. I accidentally clicked in Jamaa Township and I landed right by the door but I didn't go in. I don't know how I did it. Can you do it? CAN YOU DO THE CHALLENGE?
Have a delicious day! Jam on!
P. S. Clearance page has been updated.

2 comments:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.