Wednesday, July 4

Fourth of July, YAY!

Hey everyone. While not all of you might live in America you might familiar with the fact that today is Independence Day for America. So today we're going to celebrate because Animal Jam is with all the Freedom Parties and freedom items. But am I celebrating? Do I live in America? Do I live on Earth? Is q1zx... An alien? Okie I'm celebrating it on this blog.
Happy Fourth of July! A long time ago America adopted the Declaration of Independence.
So... We could write a message being thankful for rights out loud in Jamaa, we could draw an American Flag Masterpiece on Animal Jam... Or... What if we made an AJMV? (Animal Jam Music Video)

OF THE STAR SPANGLED BANNER!

https://youtu.be/_3ys0wMV_AE
If this link doesn't work, check this channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6AgwDZk-jcMNNB4tRdbAcw


Here you go! Enjoy! Hey, I have the freedom right now to make a joke!


Where do you go to drive in AJ?
The Summer CARnival. HAHAHAHAHAHHA. Gosh, I’ll get a good joke going eventually.

Also, this is leaving today! Jam on!
P. S. You know what, one last thing. Today, thanks for everyone in the world who believes in freedom. The generic concept. There, I think I said that without offending anyone.

2 comments:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.