Sunday, July 29

Wagon Wheel and Pirate Beard

 WHAT'S GOING ON JAMMERS? It's Sunday, and it's going to be a great day! Let's check out the new item! 
Okay, so it's a really... It's a simple deco item, one that blends in nicely... I like it, the little dots on the ground are good attention to detail...
We also have the classic Pirate Beard. Wow, so AJ must've heard everyone complaining about the RIM price this week (900 gems) and lowered the prices of incoming items... Nice!
 So I saw this in AJ yesterday.
 I went. Their den had a bit of cushions, but it wasn't too decked out. But the main thing is, that idea is BRILLIANT. I want to make a video out of it... So I made a counselor like den...
 So I'm going to, sometime soon, go into Jamaa, and do exactly what the Koala did. (I got permission from them to copy their idea)
I put in the diamond shop music too to make the mood all ambient.
 Also, while doing the clearance page, I interfered on some people's videos. Oops. Lol.
OH! OH! Okay, so you know how people make those trading rules masterpieces?
I made one too! It will be on my trade list forever now!
Yo! And if you didn't know, as most of you do, sloth plushies are fixed! 
 LASTLY! CLEARANCE PAGE HAS BEEN UPDATED! GO LOOK.
NOW.
OR ELSE.
GO.
GO.
GO.
Fun Fact: You can click the gif on the right side of the blog to go to the Clearance Page!
Have a beautiful day and jam on!
P. S. There are no items leaving today technically, but it's the last day for Jamaaliday Jam so all of those items are leaving...

2 comments:

  1. This is actually my first time seeing a sloth plushie and omg they are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.