Saturday, July 7

RaRe ItEmS

Hey there Jammers, today’s Saturday!
It’s the day I get back from where I was away!
But although I’ll be on AJ, checking out stuff
Doing a double post will be kind of rough.
However, tomorrow will be something neat
I already have a video made and it’s sweet.
But yeah, I have to write a bunch of posts
Because I want to blog one time each day at most.
And so I’m kind of low on content with all of this

So I’m writing a poem blah blah blah what rhymes with this.

Where can you find the most jam?
At a Jam Session. You know, I don’t know why I’m doing this, maybe I’ll think of a good one when I’m away.

This is the sixth post I've written, and I'm very low on content... HMMM. Tuesday and Thursday had really lame posts. Hehe...

HEY HERE'S SOME CONTENT THIS ITEM IS LEAVING TODAY!!!

Lastly, have ya'll ever been in Brady's Lab on Aldan? HOLY CARP!!!

This place is rich! They all have so many rares! Imma make a guide of the places where rare people go on Animal Jam. But wow... So I have a question.

What is your rarest item and how did you get it? Jam on!
Jam on!

2 comments:

  1. Had no idea it got that crowded in there O_O

    I dunno my rarest item, because it depends on your definition of rare. I guess it's my cat banner, and I bought it myself when I first joined. It's probably my favorite item– it brings back so many nice memories and I just like the way it looks. :')

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.