Sunday, July 1

SUNDAYYYY

Good morning Jammers! This is my last up to date post, for TWO WEEKS there will be automated posts... Lol. Anyway, new items!
Wow, almost missed this cloud. I guess it replaced the Tropical Storm Cloud that left yesterday.
Also, something fun...
I have put this necklace on trade and people have offered spikes for it... But they don't accept. Why do they offer anyway? This person and I went on a weird gifting spree.
Just put a colored necklace on trade and for some reason people offer for it. This is the first one that accepted! I have a video coming out tomorrow about this!
Also, the clearance page has been updated, and we have a LOT of items leaving today:
Why is AJ adding all of these new items secretly? Jam on!

1 comment:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.