Wednesday, July 18

Fidget Spinner Inner Tube

Good morning Jammers! Today's new item is...
WELL - If I didn't know any better, that's a Fidget Spinner right there! WOW! And it's non-member, and all the colors are really cool! Full support for this item. 
A tad pricey for the size, though.
Here's a photo of AJ! That's your content! You know, I had a great video today, me posing as Donald Trump in Jamaa Township and claiming to make Jamaa great again... But I think it just gets too ugly. I started a political debate on accident... So here's a few tips:
Posing as a queen of Jamaa: Okay
Posing as Trump: Not the best idea

Also, I tried to pose as a police person and was going to arrest people, but that just seemed to aggressive, a little too much. I feel I should start a scene, and then invite people to come in, they make the choice to join my charade, not force them to join in. I don't know. How do you feel about people who sit there in Jamaa and go like, "I WANT ATTENTION!" Lol.
To finish it off, Cosmo's Tree House is leaving! OH NOOOO!!! Jam on!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh that video would be cool to see! I guess since cosmos tree house is leaving that means a new den is coming? (HopefullyXD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right!!! :)
      visit my blog at avagryffondor.wixsite.com/ajlover

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.