Tuesday, July 3

Corral Canyons

Good morning Jammers! Here's a photo!
Egyptvv
I feel a blog is a lot less overwhelming to read when there are more photos. Not too many, just the right balance. I BET THIS ITEM CAME OUT TODAY OH WHAT A GUESS!!! I'm just guessing.

So I guess from now on whenever I'm not writing these posts up to date, like, when I'm away, we'll having cringey Animal Jam jokes!


What’s the best place for horses in Jamaa?
Corral Canyons.

I’M TRYING TO MAKE THESE UP IN FIVE SECONDS GIVE ME A BREAK.

Today for where in Jamaa:
Where is this in Jamaa? Make a guess!

This is leaving today:

Feel free to comment on the blog, I'd love a comment. It will mean a lot when I read it. Jam on!

3 comments:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.