Saturday, July 28

How I Make My Posts

Hey there! Happy Saturday! Satur... It's like Saturn... Saturnday! They should have a day for Saturn and it should be like that. I don't know.
Here's a special little post... How q1zx makes their posts. Let's do this!

First thing we do is open three tabs, Animal Jam, the Animal Jam Lake Blog, and Blogger.

So first, we need the new item. We go to the Animal Jam tab and log in.
While that's loading, we're pulling up Blogger. Once we load Blogger we start a new post. Then we quickly switch to the Animal Jam Lake Blog tab and find the bottom of yesterday's post.
There's the signature. A quick copy-paste and it's in the new post.
Great. So now AJ must've loaded in. We do the daily spin and move on.

Now, if there's an update, I usually just take screenshots of the news like most Bloggers and say what's going on... And then if for the update, they made a new party, I show the party, a new armor, I show the armor, just show what happened. But usually there's no update.


By the way, I have a mac, so I can quickly do Command-Shift-4 and select what part of the screen I want to screenshot. No cropping required.


We quickly head to my den. There there should be a classic, empty AJ den that nonmembers have.

Quickly, I check the den items. Is there a new den item?
Lol, this sounds like an action story. Quickly, I checked the den items. Is there a NEW DEN ITEM?
There is!
 Then I mess around with it.
If there is, I open a new tab and load gifmaker.me. (UNLESS THERE'S NO COLOR CHANGE ON THE DEN ITEM) If you read the name, you can maybe guess what you can do on that website if you think about it. I prepare a gif! If there is a new den item, you can show off the colors.
I set it to 1200 speed and download the gif.

But if there's a new clothing item, you can't scroll through them and make them look cool, you just have this ugly bar.

So there's no gif required.

Did you guys notice the secret update? AJ put the name of the item in the box!

This is actually the new item.
Great. We have the new item. If there was an update or I saw something interesting on AJ the day before, I post that. Or if I made a video. But somehow, I have to get content for the post besides the usual. I usually just run around AJ looking for something. Or I write about how I write posts.

Oops, almost forgot! I go to another tab and get my Clearance Page on my Blog, and I look for if any items are leaving today. Then, I go back to AJ and take screenshots of the tab leaving item.

When writing the actual post, I try to say something positive in the morning, and I usually comment on any new items. And I always try to end with 'Jam on!' right before the signature. Sometimes, I'll put some postscripts under the signature when I forgot to say something but I don't want to go back and put it above.

And when I'm all done, I quickly do Command-A to highlight the entire post, and I switch the font of the entire post to Georgia. I don't want Times New Roman. Lol.

Then we publish it! I sometime proof-read it too.
If you are a Blogger I'd love to see how you make your posts. Have a silly day! Jam on!

P. S. Feel free to use any of meh tactics.

5 comments:

  1. I also have an empty nonmember den, but that's just because it takes so much effort to decorate it XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to see your comments again. Yeah, it takes a good hour to decorate that den, maybe more if you're going for a theme.

      Delete
  2. I always have my Wordpress tab on, so I go to Animal Jam, take screenshots, and I go to my site to create a new post and upload the images, then I type stuff along it. Sometimes I send myself images from Play Wild! from my phone to my laptop and upload them, but that's pretty much it.

    I don't have a signature, so there's that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh. Interesting. You should, just for fun!

      Delete
  3. Ah cool! I do something similar like you do in at the beginning of your process:)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.