Monday, July 16

I'm Back

HELLLOOOOO YAYYYY I'm back!

SO. I could spend a lot of time reviewing the update, new items, all that jazz that happened when I was gone... BUT... You already know that. SO I WILL POST THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT!!!


The new item today is... The Lifeguard Chair!
Pretty cool. I feel like just by sitting in it you become a life guard.

We also have a RIM.
Pretty classic, nothing too special.

FUN FACT: Did you know you could like... Click items in the shop? Now you don't have to buy them to see that!


That update probably is many years old and I'm just a noob.


WOAH A MOVING X THIS IS A GLITCH SPREAD THE WORD!!! OMGGGGGG!!!


Okay. So. You know how like, almost a month ago I made a post about Prisbluejay AJ? No? Well, anyway, I found a YouTuber in AJ and I told them to check out my blog... And then I started talking about how they wouldn't do that. THEY COMMENTED LOLLLL!!!
I don't know. HEY! I have a YouTuber commenting on my blog. I'M POPULAR!!! Hooray!

Clearance page has been updated.
So yeah. Go check that out.
Lastly, this is leaving today! Jam on!
P. S. There will be daily posts from now on now that I'm back. Thanks to all who commented when I was gone! I will not be gone for extended periods for a while, I think!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! That’s funny about the youtuber XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to make a comment months ago, but Blogger wouldn't let me comment with my Wordpress, so this happened.
    I came in to respond to your comment the other day you had on my blog. Yes, an active, NM run blog. Well, I thought you were NM too, but I guess you recently got membership- congratulations!
    The item preview thing was quite old, maybe even dating three years back at least. Also, you're quite active in the Animal Jam community, it seems, going here and there about YTers and stuff. Honestly I've pretty much not stepped into the AJ community for some time now, mostly because I was busy though, but BOY that was a LOT of drama in the community before I left.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.