Friday, July 20

Small Update

Okay, so for these last few days my posts have been a struggle. I've kind of been slacking and posting late. NO MORE!!! I will go back to the quality I had a few weeks ago! It's because I've been lazy. That's my excuse. I'm LAZY! AHAHAHAHA okay, let's not be lazy anymore. Anyway, new item!
 And another one!


And another new item!
This item came out yesterday, actually.
Kind of tiny. Well, it is a stool I guess.
You can also see that the new tags are back! I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! Hooray!
OH WOAH THERE'S AN UPDATE LET'S GO CHECK IT OUT!!!
Holy vinegar there's ANOTHER new item! JK this also came out yesterday. But it came out after the update, so it's new!
HEY WAIT A SECOND I'M SUPPOSED TO BE TELLING YOU ALL IF IT'S RECURRING OR NOT!!! Eh, I'll start tomorrow. Because I'm LAZY.
It's all recurring anyway. ANYWAY - The update!
A block party! OOOHHH!!! I checked the party menu far and wide, no block party. Awww... Ooh, there's this stuff!
And this...
 NO ONE CARES ABOUT ADVENTURES.
 Hm? Oh. OH. Okay, 0kay...
So typically, when backpacks or something comes back, I get upset because the item I had before, which was rare, is no longer rare. BUT THE TABLES HAVE TURNED AHAHA I REALLY WANTED THIS DEN AND NOW I CAN GET IT!!!
It's not like dens are rare or anything though...
 A beta party? What?
 It's open! What luck!
 OOOO there's a sale!
ZIOS AND MIRA AGAIN? Let's see, Zios and Mira, Direwolves and Sabertooths... What about...
Bunnies! And... And... Koalas!!! THERE'S A REAL BATTLE RIGHT THERE!!!
That's the next battle. Calling it.
Hmmm... Maybe bunnies vs. wolves...
 Moving on...
WHAT A GREAT PARTY. Glad they didn't bring back - Actually, that would be hilarious, what if they brought back some beta items?
Okay, and it also said something about the Summer Carnival... OOH! NEW ITEMS?!?
LOOK HOW PACKED IT IS!!!
Wait.
There are no new items.
Aw.
BUY OUR STUFF BECAUSE WE AREN'T ALREADY RICH OFF MEMBERSHIPS!!!
Have a saucy day and jam on!
P. S. This is leaving.




3 comments:

  1. Nice post!! I was wondering if the update had come yesterday, cause there weren’t really any posts for it in my blogger dashboard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's usually out around mid-afternoon on Thursdays. It was indeed out yesterday. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. New blog- theajlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.