Friday, July 27

The Shortest AJMV Ever

Presenting... The Shortest AJMV ever...
Lol sorry for the late post. Good morning though!
New item! The Floppy Hat!
 We also have the Box Lamp!
 HEY! I had an idea, I can show the difference between on and off! Look!
Doesn't that just make you want to buy it?
Here's a random photo... You know that glitch where someone's animals all look the same and are wearing the same items? What causes that?
Look! Items!
 And now you can buy them! The Jamaaliday Jam is fixed!
 YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE COLOR?! Nuuuuuu... Well, at least the red scarf looks amazing.
You also can't change the color of the Candy Cane Socks.
AND YOU CAN BUY REINDEER WAS THAT THERE BEFORE? (It was lol I missed it)
 Lastly, the Gingerbread Armor looks amazing.
Totally never giving this away.
Have a cool day and jam on!

4 comments:

  1. Is that glitch still going on? It's been a year lol.
    I don't know if it's still the same though, but I touched up on it before: https://rainbow000pegasus.wordpress.com/2017/07/18/mechanical-hat/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your post... It's not really a game-breaking glitch so it's on the bottom of AJ's priority list.

      Delete
  2. Cool Post! I wish I could enjoy it more if the images loaded fully but my internet is slow right now because we went over our max. I shall watch the video when my internet is faster:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update: I watched the video and it was very vey very short XD

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.