Friday, May 25

Update + Pineapple Hat + More

Okay. I lied yesterday. I'm posting about the update today. Sorry. Here's the new item for today... Also, I got three gifts from the daily spin today, yay!
 Woven shoes are back.

And these items are at the Summer Carnival! OMG A PINEAPPLE HAT YAY!
Anyway, we're going to be covering everything new! Let's just check the home page.

Well... That's new. Well, before we jump into the update let's just check the new items from yesterday.
 All recurring items, but cool ones nonetheless... That's that. Anyway, OHHH!!! Summer Carnival! Here are all of the items being sold there!


WHERE'S THE MOON HAT? Wow! There's a lot of stuff that's missing, and I haven't seen a lot of these items... I mean, at least we have stegosaurus tales. WOAH! What's that?
 A DIREWOLF?!? Let's see what's up... I wonder...
 I couldn't believe it, they actually started showing me everything, which was super nice!
 Dancing.
You can see what's going on, you don't need captions.
That was so nice of them! Thanks to Izzyxred!
 Also... Cotton candy is back now. Hooray! Okay, let's actually read the Jamaa Journal.
 First - DIREWOLVES!
Default color is purple...
 Hey, also, the barn is back!
I love this den, it's so simple. Sorry, it's not the barn, it's the "Ol' Barn".
 Summer Carnival...
 Referring a friend... I like this. It's not like overpowered where everyone will be making alts for gems, but it's a good incentive. A nice surprise addition by AJ. Basically you get 1.5k for gems and if they get membership you can 15 diamonds and a week of membership!
 Blah, blah, blah... Oh, there's a new frame!
 Wait, what was that?
You know, there are some interesting Cotton Candies around...
And of course there's the good old phantom one... 
 Also, they're selling books.
 WOAH THAT IS SO BIGGGGG!!!
 Also, if you want some cool cotton candy, follow this chart from the AJ Wikia!
And then there are new loading screens.
Not sure how random or easy-to-read this post is, but I hope it helped. Jam on!
P. S. Not doing a daily quote, even though I put it on the schedule.

3 comments:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.