Tuesday, May 22

Woven Pot

Hello Jammers! Terrific Tuesday! Did I use that last week? Not sure. Anyway, we have a new blog on our More Blogs list! Yes, it's the...


What a cool header. I should totally make one.
Tomorrow.
Hey, you should totally check out this blog, even though you all have already heard of it. It has really unique content, instead of daily info that everyone knows there's a lot of great content and every post you get his with nostalgia from old AJ items... And DoomyPanda is a very thorough author. Thanks to DoomyPanda, I love comments, he/she/they made me a nice one... And thanks as always to Sarahkey8 and Violet AJ, love ya both! I LOVE COMMENTS! Also, you should check out the blogs that are already there, they are all very active and have great content. And the AJ Legendary Palooza has a contest going...

Okay, for the new item, I spent like five minutes looking around, not sure where the new item is and I'm running late today... I'm sorry. Lol. I saw this though.
UPDATE: I wish that I could copy a post off of another blog... Lol.
I FOUND ITT!!
There are actually THREE new items in Outback Imports, go get them! They're all really cool... I should've gotten a picture. Anyway, the Woven Pot is the new item...

Huh. So it's Tuesday? So I actually made a schedule this weekend, in which it's uncompleted and it's likely I will switch things around, but I would love to get into the "Where in Jamaa?" thing on Tuesday... And I haven't quite decided on prizes, but I do know that you will get a "point" on our newly added LEADERBOARDS! And then I'll give you whatever prizes if I every want to do that based on the table. But how hard should I make it? Let's set some guidelines.

Welcome to Where in Jamaa? OOOOH! I should make a header! Anyway, let's do this! Here are some... Not rules... But... Points.
  1. In Where in Jamaa, Jammers will attempt to guess the location of a screenshot of someplace in Animal Jam.
  2. This will always be something in-game and something every Jammer has access too. I will not be posting the corner from the Horses Only Party.
  3. Difficulties will vary for now.
  4. You can only guess once, if you guess more than once only the first answer will be counted.
  5. You can change your answer.
  6. Who actually read these? This is dumb, let's get going!
  7. You will get a "point" on the leaderboard for guessing the correct location!
  8. Location-wise, I will state what you are guessing, sometimes you will guess the land, like Bahari Bay, and sometimes you will guess what den it is... Or something... Maybe the shop the photo is in...
Anyway, let's make it interesting! What land is this in? Lol, if anyone contributes that would be exciting. Maybe I should do more than one...
Also, speaking of which, I copied this idea off of the old Animal Jam Sky Blog. Oh well. Hey, you know who else is doing this? Violet AJ! You should go check out their own "Where in Jamaa?" thing here. Hey, have a nice day! JAM ON!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Q!!! :')

    And I think that picture is from... Sarepia Forest, right next to Treetop Gardens

    ~DoomyPanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I made it too easy, you didn't even need the green corner on the right. ACK! I'll add you into the leaderboards eventually... Thank you too, for everything!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Well, clearly I made it way too easy. Lol. Obviously. Good job... Thanks for posting.

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.