Wednesday, May 16

Long Posts

Double post today! Not sure why, just want to... This one is short though.

Something I've noticed with my old posts, and when I'm writing a few of these new ones, is that - Dang, they're long. Some of them are ridiculously long. I really love writing, and I usually write excessively, because that's usually a good strategy in school, but in this, no, you want to say the most with the least. The most content with the least amount of words. Now, I'm sure I could shorten everything down a lot, but I'm just going to write how I write. But I'm not going to be writing too much each day. I took today's post we had recently, and shortened it down before posting, I cut it in half...

Imagine in a book was ten times longer. Imagine a fifteen hour movie. Some things need to stay short to keep the reader interested, and even if I maintain good content - Who wants to read a ridiculously long post? I'm fine with having posts that are long, but not daily posts. I want people to be able to check out the new item each morning and maybe have a little laugh, or joke, or something, but they shouldn't have to spend more than five minutes on it... That's how I feel. I think I'm going to keep my long posts to the weekends... And maybe Thursdays with updates... Not sure. What do you think? Jam on... I guess... Lol.

P. S. I saw this in the adoption center and wanted to add it.

1 comment:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.