Monday, May 14

Rare Turtle Shell

Happy Monday Jammers... What a marvelous Monday... Moody Monday... Magnificent Monday. I like that, Magnificent Monday. Today will be a great Monday, you totally are going to rock this day. Look sharp! Let's see what the new item is today, shall we?
A TURTLE SHELL! A tad pricey, but this is a really cool item, and it gives Jammers a chance to have a turtle shell, despite the "regular" turtle shells leaving last year... They look pretty cool, I think a turtle shell is a really fun item... Kind of weird, imagine a turtle seeing another animal with a shell, and they're like, "Wut?"

Here's something fun, where is this in Jamaa? Just tell me the land. Haven't thought of a prize yet, it's too hard to gift prizes when you're a nonmember... Any ideas? (To the millions of people reading this)
You know, it'd be really fun to get creative, get a comment prompt and stuff, but I don't expect to get comments on this blog for a while. I gotta go to other blogs and spread the word... But here I am... And here's what I want to do... Thanks so much for being here, try to check as much as I post.

Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.