Friday, May 18

Spring Firefighter Hat

Ayyyyy it's Friday! Hope you guys all have a fantastic Friday! And, yay! There's a new item! (As always)
 Also, these new items appeared... (Or recurring)
 Were those there before? That firefighter helmet's new I think! And the mushroom table's recurring... What's going on?

Oh, and by the way, something odd happened on Animal Jam yesterday...
Basically, this person was asking for help in Jamaa. But then their den was locked, so I thought the Jammer might be doing some shady things... Also, this isn't to show off that I'm a good Jammer. xD So I cut the first part and went right to the juicy stuff. Basically, they needed help, so I went to their den...

Ilovebunnies3636: so my friend gave me this spike

Oh gosh. I checked his/her trade list. A rare short green spike wrist. What's going on?

Ilovebunnies3636: and someone said its worth a necklace

I asked if he/she was referencing the spike on their list, and a necklace from the shop (not the leap year one) and they said yes. (Well, they actually said "ye") They also buddied me.

Then I said it would be based off your own beliefs, anything could be worth a necklace, it's the viewers perspective, and then they came out, all like, psych! I was just kidding, I'm catching scammers! And then it made more sense.
 Okay, that's great and all, but I'm not sure how I feel about that. However, they wanted to go to more, so I gave them some quick advice before leaving.
Scammer catching, I've seen it before, but VERY rarely. This is great and all, but I actually feel divided by it. On one thing, someone might not see it as scamming when they are being honest and the person feels it's a good trade.But imagine you don't see this as scamming. What if this happened?

Jammer A: Hey there, can you help me?
Jammer B: Sure! What's up?
Jammer A: So, someone told me a den beta was worth my trading list, is that true?
Jammer B: *checks* WOAH!
(Hypothetical list I saw yesterday)
Jammer B: That's a lot of stuff, would you really trade it for one den beta?
Jammer A: Maybe... Do you think it's worth it?
Jammer B: I mean, why? Don't know know? How did you get those items?
Jammer A: I won them. Do you know what they're worth?
Jammer B: They're worth quite a bit, I'd be happy to pay you a den beta though...
Jammer A: OMG YOU SCAMMER YOU KNOW IT'S NOT WORTH A DEN BETA WE'VE GOT A SCAMMER OVER HERE!!! *invites whole YouTube stream to report Jammer B* REPORT REPORT REPORT GET OUT OF HERE YOU SCAMMER SCUM!!!

You see what I mean? Scamming is where you scam people, and some Jammers who aren't necessarily bad might make a mistake... Tell me what you think! Like, what if an innocent Jammer (regardless about how you feel about Jammer B) is reported a lot? And let's say you're really, really poor in Animal Jam, and it's your dream to get those items, and you feel that it's okay to do so... Complicated...

Hey, you have a nice day. Work hard and make sure you keep your teeth clean! Jam on!
P. S. We reached 1,000 views! Sweet! Imagine a YouTube video with 1,000 views, it would be amazing to get more... Thanks so much to everyone! (Even though it was mostly me) To celebrate for myself, I added a followers tab to the right side of the blog... Oh look, before this post even came out my two readers followed the blog. Thanks so much to both of you, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It took lots of refreshing to do it, may we reach 10k!

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.