Tuesday, May 29

Layering Glitch + Carousel Hat + Cotton Candy Streams + More (LOL THIS TITLE)

Happy Tuesday folks! Folks... I don't think I've ever said that. I probably have. ANYWAY, let's check out the new items, shall we?
 Ooohh... Nonmember! And the recurring Carousel Hat, that's always a fun item, although the rare colors will never come back... (I think)
Okay, so I know I've been a bit inconsistent with what I do with these posts, but what won't be inconsistent is Where in Jamaa? We can do that. So we will. SO WHERE THE HECK IS THIS IN JAMAA? Comment below!
How's that for a challenge? Hmmm... I think you guys can get it. Anyway... One last thing.

I HAVE FOUND A LAYERING GLITCH IN ANIMAL JAM!!! YASS!!!
I feel so special.
This glitch is in JAMAA TOWNSHIP and I've never seen it anywhere... (It's probably known to everyone but me)
Anyway, it's so special I MADE A GIF! Check it out!
Isn't that cool? You go up and around the fountain it's fine, but when you go down the side you go under it! I'm so happy I found that! What do you think? Jam on!

4 comments:

  1. This update has a lot of layering glitches. Have you seen the Kimbara Outback sign?

    Also I just noticed something that I'm curious about. Your username is q1zx, but your signature looks like it says q13x. Is that what it says, or is it just the font? XD

    Great post as always-- it makes me so happy that you post early enough that I can read your new ones before school :')

    ~DoomyPanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH. I didn't realize the layering glitches were from the update, I'll see how many I can find, thanks!

      My signature was made by someone else, but I think it's the font. It is supposed to be q1zx.

      Also, thanks for the compliment. That warms my heart and makes me want to post early. Thanks so much for the comment!

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.