Thursday, May 17

Origami Window

Thursday... Thurssssdayyyy... What a long week, eh? Anyway, let's hop right into the new item...
You know, the price, the item... I love this item! The window is actually animated, I should get it animated next time but I'm tired... It's pretty cool, I love this Origami theme... And yeah, there are more colors... I gotta find a good system to do them with, but I'll do that this weekend.

So when I'm posting, unless it's Sunday or an update, I want posts to stay short and sweet. I think I want to talk about two or three things each post, with one of them being the daily item... I have a lot going on in life right now... Not sure how it's going to affect my postings... But anyway, I just need to chill out for a day... So yeah. Anyway, here's something I saw in Jamaa...
Art. I feel like all the art I've made or collected, it's just got this nostalgic value, I would feel a hole in my heart to sell it... Some people have some amazing art, but I do feel it's hard to price that stuff... Like, something bought for 2 diamonds can be worth a spike collar? It's interesting. So... Have you ever sold any art? How do you feel about that situation?
Jam onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!


P. S. You know, I like having at least three things to talk about each post. So a long time ago, I got some Jam-A-Grams with gifts, and I never opened the gifts and therefore the Jam-A-Grams never expired. Here's some screenshots. Jam on!


4 comments:

  1. I find it strange that something that costs 2 diamonds can be worth more then a spike, like for non member masterpieces then yes, as that is hard to get, but for just a copy? When members get 3+ diamonds a day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! That's a really good point, forgot that you could copy them... And yeah, I forgot that members are rolling in diamonds. It really doesn't make that much sense...

      Delete
  2. I like making art, but if you do it on AJ and dont wanna give it away, you can always make extra copies so you will always have one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good point, you can always have your art, and like Sarahkey8 said you can are rolling in diamonds as a member, so you can make lots of copies... It's complicated.

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.