Wednesday, May 16

Origami Rug, Pandas, and Prom!

 Woahhh... It's hump day! HUMP HUMP HUMP!!! WOOOOOO!!! Week's going by fast. Hope you guys have a great Wednesday... It'll be great.

Photo is from here.
Hahaha, the other day I was with my friend, and I'm like, the week has gone by so fast! Then I realized it was Tuesday... Just wow. ANYWAY... Let's take a look at the new item, shall we?
The Origami Rug is back! It's a great nonmember item, and what I love about this item is that it works in almost any den.






It's really big too! Okay, so sometime on the weekend I'll figure out how to make a slideshow of all the colors so it doesn't take up so much space.

Also, some exciting news...

I literally just refreshed the page for like twenty minutes, and then when it stopped working I would switch browsers. LOL. Epic.  I think we can get to 1,000 views by today or tomorrow. Anyway, so I have very little content today... So what should I do? Let's go into Animal Jam and find something interesting! OOHHH WHAT'S THIS?!
Let's go check that out, shall we?


UMMMMMmmmm... What's going on?



And then I decided to leave when things got shady. (And cringey)






Anyway, I am starting a segment on Wednesdays. Pandas in Jamaa.
Our first panda is fdog07! Congrats! Lol, what a great panda. I should've gotten a better shot of them... OMG! I should do THREE pandas each Wednesday. Let's do TEN!!! TWENTY! ONE HUNDRED! LOL! Let me get back on. Let's do ten. Ten pandas.





There! 10 pandas! Pretty cool, huh? WAIT. ARTSY147 is in there twice! AGGG!!!
After a long ten minutes search, I found this guy. I'm done. There we go. Lol I made a rule halfway that you can't ask Jammers to turn into pandas, you just have to find them. Man, I kind of want to do Arctic Wolves next week, EASYYYY... So... What did you think?

Anyway, have a lovely day, and as always (this is the third post lol), jam on!

3 comments:

  1. "aggressively dances like a white girl should" Oh my..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I know right. Darn, looking back this post, the way I format the blog... I write the posts in a larger box than the actual blog, so the post is really long with all of the photos...

      Thanks! I should compile weird things in Jamaa. OMG I should have a weird thing each day. That would be fun... Why not...

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.