Tuesday, May 15

Fancy Shoes + First Comments

Happy Tuesday y'all! OMG Guys! Yeah, yeah, new item and all... BUT...

We have our first comment on the blog.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Let's look at it.
Now, even though Violet AJ came to my blog because I asked them to, we have a comment, and this is great, it's lovely, I love comments... And one of my goals is to get daily comments, I think that'd be really cool... Just to know that my writing is being read. So thanks so much! You should totally check out their blog (four years old) here. Hooray! You know, I was on Animal Jam yesterday, and Violet convinced me to start writing again... Let's see how far I go... Thank you so much Violet.

Anyway, more rambling. So I realized, I will have barely anyone reading this for a while, but I still want content. However, it feels a little weird making good content with no one reading it. So will we have content? Yes. But I will be putting a lot of my effort into the pages of the blog for now instead of the posts. So feel free to check out those, there's a lot of potentially cool things coming... What I have added since yesterday:
Blog History Page - Nothing on it
Guides Page - Laid out some ideas
Trading Center - Will be dead for a while
Contests - Will be dead for a while
Codes - I'll fill it in sometime...
Clearance - Will be updated this next Sunday!
Guides page - Games Guide - SWOOPY EAGLE!!! I spent a lot of time this night working on that post, feel free to check that out here... Tell me what you think!

I will also be making a schedule, I hope to develop some recurring trends in my posts... Anyway... Thanks. Also, if you are reading this, feel free to spread the word, I need to get this out there... Hehe... ANYWAY. The new item. The rare turtle shells are gone... Very sad... But at least we get this...

I'm like 60% sure this is the new item... Anyway, a re-release... Fancy shoes! I should show all the colors but meh. I think the white ones are the best ones anyway, the others clash too much... But yeah, a classic item, you see this is best dressed and in Forgotten Desert, it's a cool item... Some shoes... And yeah. And okay price too. OKAY. Not amazing. But yeah. Epic! Pick them up in J-Mart Clothing (is that what it's called?) today!

Wow! As I was typing this...
Two comments?! What a great day. I am writing this the day before, or most of this post, because in the past I would have to get up at five in the morning to write posts, and I can't do that. Hey, thanks so much Sarahkey8, welcome to the party! Thanks, I appreciate the comment... And we have reached 75 views! Hooray! 73 of those are from me though...

So instead of content, I have page updates! BUT - That doesn't mean there won't be content in posts! So let's do a Comment Call today, basically, I write a prompt for Jammers to comment about... Because we have so many viewers...

Anyway, Animal Jam nametags. We're not going to focus on colors, badges, we're focusing on names. My friend's AJ name was Scooter Gassymaster, mine is Scooter Sunnyrabbit, there was a time it would be really silly and fun to create those names... But now, instead of this -
You get this... (Upper photo from here)
Comment Call: How do you feel about this? Regardless of if you were on Animal Jam in the time where your "silly name" would appear or not, do you prefer having actual usernames instead of the "silly name"? I mean, it does stop imposters from impersonating others, but still...
Hey, jam on today. Have a nice day.

EDIT: 100 Views too! I shall make a post soon about that. Thanks to all two of you.

4 comments:

  1. (congrats on 100 views!)

    I think I normally dont have my username on? I don't really care which though XD! (P.S I'll try to comment on each post!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, you don't have to, and don't feel like if you're in bed late at night and you're like, "OMG I FORGOT TO COMMENT!" that you have to rush to your computer and comment, but that would be great!

      Daily comments is my goal, I appreciate that very much! I added your blogs to the More Blogs page too. Now wait a minute... You can CHOOSE which one you have? (Username or "silly name") Thanks for the views, it's fun to reach 100 but it's really just me refreshing the page.

      Delete
  2. Hmmm, don’t really mind the silly names or usernamesXD It doesn’t really matter to me.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.