Wednesday, May 30

Sun Stained Glass + More

Hey guys! It's a Wacky Wednesday! That's a new one. Actually, I bet if I search that online it's actually a thing. WOAH WACKY WEDNESDAY IS A DR. SEUSS BOOK!!! Okay, anyway, new items!
Cartoon gloves... That's cool!
Also, I love these stained glasses that we're getting... This is cool, this could go in those cringey Animal Jam weddings people have.
Anyway, let's try out this schedule. Item Showcase? EH. I think I'm going to remove that, seems kind of lame. Let's do 10 Animals in Jamaa! And since direwolves just came out...
Let's give credit to those whose usernames don't show.
And here's something fun I saw while looking around.
Hey, also - Thanks to DoomyPanda for their comment yesterday. Good morning to you, it really and truly made my day yesterday that the fact that I post these early is helpful, makes me feel good. Thanks!
Have a lovely day! Jam on!
P. S. Met Sarahkey8 ingame. Nice to see you!







3 comments:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.