Sunday, May 27

Late and Lazy Post

Hello.

I didn't post today.

And yeah. No excuse. So this is your post. So I can say I posted everyday.

I will have clearance updated by tomorrow. I will post tomorrow.

Have a happy Memorial Day weekend. Jam on.
Okay, okay, I got some new items this morning and then didn't write the post... Here they are.
 These next items aren't this day new but I never put it up... I checked it because that's what I do when I do clearance items.
Expect an early, fresh, and epic post tomorrow to make up for this one.
YOU KNOW WHAT!!! I HAVE A JOB TO DO!!!

The Clearance Tab has been updated 100%. Jam on! GO CHECK OUT THE CLEARANCE PAGE I'M NOT POSTING IN HERE LOL. Okay, I'm going to recap this tomorrow. Sorry for the late, late post.


2 comments:

  1. Good job with all the clearance items

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Although I didn't get them all (missed the clothing shop, the most important one) they're all there now.

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.