Saturday, May 26

New Items + A glitch?

Happy Saturday everyone! Lots of new items... OMG... Let's hop right into it!
Alright. Well, that's that! Sun Hat and Star Hat have really odd colors... Most of these items are recurring I think...
Also, all of these signs are back. You can also get to the Summer Carnival through the party menu, as you probably know. (I need content)
So today... I did something I did a long time ago, searching up random usernames. You want someone who's not blocked, and you can see their den and what they look like! Let's see... OOHHH! GOT SOMEONE!
No den though. Darn.

Ooooh! What about this guy!
Aw, his den was empty. What about this one? (Keep in mind for every one of these I got I got ten usernames that didn't exist or were blocked)
OOOH! A den! Let's check it out! Okay, there's a lot of stuff in here... WAIT!!!
 FRENCH! LET'S DO BUBBLE CHAT!!!
 *clicks his username again* HOLYYY!!!
 WHAT?!? I FOUND SOMEONE CURRENTLY ONLINE?!?
 *goes back to chicken123 and jacobplays's profile* WAIT, THEY HAVE TRADE LISTS TOO!!!
TRADE WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
 
And... Nothing happened. So did I discover a glitch? What are the odds you search up a random username and they're actually ONLINE? No way! So is this a glitch? chicken123 and jacobplays had nothing on their trade lists... What's going on? And as always! JAM ON!
Image result for jam
Get it? JAM on? Okay, I'm done. Jam on!
Photo from here.

4 comments:

  1. I like the lollipop items. Nice pun XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like going on the other language servers. Even though I don't completely understand everything, I think they're a little less populated– which can be nice sometimes. C:

    ~DoomyPanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! And there was a glitch you could do with other languages, you could go to a french server, do an adventure, and then go back to an English server, and if you were transformed into a phantom when you went back to the English server your look would still be there!

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.