Sunday, December 16

Sleigh Runway

Hello Jammers! Happy Sunday! I hope you guys are all doing fabulous today, let's check out the Jamaaliday item! And the new item!
 We have the classic Sleigh Runway! Super cool and big. This is a nice, detailed item. Great for a winter den!
I hope the winter scarf comes soon though, I want to see if a variant is missing again...
We also have the Jamaaliday Wreath Clock!
 Cool. And it actually functions as the time! Not that you would go onto AJ to check the time.
 We also have the Gumdrop, cheap and spam-able, looks very tasty. Those squares make the shading look sweet from a distance!
 And, we have the Bowler Hat and Kite, but with the Jamaalidays! I LOVE THE KITE, THAT'S SO CLEVER, and it's cheap, I wish it was nonmember.
Lastly, we have the Candy Cane Longbow!
 Cool. More candy weaponry.
BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THE JAMAALIDAYS ARE ALL ABOUT.
Have a tasteful day and jam on!
P. S. Sorry for the lack of content these past few days. :D


2 comments:

  1. I didn’t have time/forgot to go on Aj yesterday for the Holly planter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can have mine! When will you be online next so I can trade it to you? :0

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.