Tuesday, December 4

Contest Results + Aparri Quitting

So... It's December 3rd. I'm still going to be Blogging for... I don't know how long. But... Yeah.

I was reading some of your guys' comments yesterday... They're HEARTWARMING. They make me feel good... I appreciate all the support, and it feels good to know that people care about me. Hehehe... And that's going to make saying goodbye harder.

SO AM I STOPPING THIS BLOG?
Well, we'll see how much attention I get on YouTube this month and go from there. I ACTUALLY MIGHT CONTINUE THIS BLOG, maybe yes, maybe no... Who knows?

Let's figure it out later! Procrastination is the way to go! XD

Well... I'm making an actual post now.
--------------------------------------------------------
GOOD MORNING AND NEW ITEM!
Hahahahahahhahaha... HEY. WHAT?! Do you want me to be all gloomy these next posts?!
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE NEW ITEM NOW. And also, I'm writing this an hour before I go to bed and I haven't done my homework... Hehehe...

Let's see... HM. OH. BEFORE THE NEW ITEM.
It was announced that Aparri is retiring from Animal Jam. You don't have to know who they are or were, but they were the Animal Jam YouTuber with the most subscribers... And so... The Animal Jam community is moving on from a generation. I can replace Aparri lol.
Mainly, Aparri was a sign that Animal Jam is still thriving as a game and now that's gone. It doesn't mean AJ's close to shutting down or anything, it's just kind of... Weird to see someone so big with Animal Jam leave.
HM. Well, there are still plenty of YouTubers who post.

Alrighty, new item time!
Well, today's Jamaaliday Gift is a Masterpiece Token.
 Very nice of AJ!
We also have the Snowflake Decorations out!
 Nonmember, simple. Good. The photo is accurate to the size.
And, we also have the Candy Bow And Arrows!
Super cool and classic item. Similar to the Candy Sword.
And.
OH! WE HAD A CONTEST?! RIGHT?!

Here are the slogans we received:
Your daily source for items, updates, and all things Jamaa! Your daily scoop on Jamaa! Your scoop on Jamaa! Qi3x’s AJ blog! Q’s AJ blog! The best source for your AJ news!
Home of Captain Q's famous coconut cream pie
The best AJ blog out there!
This blog will always flow with the latest AJ News! (That was terrible wasn't it)

----------------------------

Hehehe... Um.
Hey, first of all, those are some great entries.
But there is certainly one that I immediately eyed when I saw it.

Home of Captain Q's famous coconut cream pie

I think it will look fantastic up there on the header. I'll put it up this weekend. Or earlier.
BUT WHO MADE IT?! :O :O :O

FIRST PLACE GOES TO...
Home of Captain Q's famous coconut cream pie
Submitted by DOOMYPANDA
I don't know how many hours you spent coming up with that but however many you did spend... I LIKE IT.
Prize (I will trade it to you when I see you):
SECOND PLACE: 
Your daily scoop on Jamaa!
Submitted by AMHDOLPHIN
I like it! It sums up this blog, because that's what happens around here. The word scoop really spoke to me!
I gifted it to you already. :3
THIRD PLACE: 
This blog will always flow with the latest AJ News! (That was terrible wasn't it)
Submitted by SARAHKEY8
This made me laugh and I think it'd be funny on a blog header.

So. Thanks to all who entered. (Those three) And... Yeah. GREAT JOB THAT WAS FUN.
UM.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
So.
Have a rare-ish day and jam on!









3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I'm happy you love my idea <3

    I was never too much into any AJ YouTubers, because in my opinion a lot of them just posted clickbait, Aparri included. The only time I remember actually liking the AJ side of YouTube was when it was way less popular and mostly just consisted of people using Screencast-O-Matic and recording themselves typing on the Microsoft notepad XD

    I was writing up a comment yesterday but I didn't have time to post it, so here it is:

    I support and understand your decision-- I think your sense of humor is great for YouTube videos, and if you can find more fulfillment in them, go ahead!

    I wouldn't say that blogging is dead, though, just not as popular. I put a lot of effort into my own blog and even though it's not super popular, and I don't have the barrage of comments that popular blogs used to have, I get so many wonderful, genuine messages from people who obviously care.

    Also, I read something awhile ago that said "in an online community, 5% of people create content, 20% interact with that content, and the remaining 75% read it and don't interact with it", meaning that there are a ton of people who you don't even know about who read your blog.

    Ok, ramble over. I'm happy the Jamaaliday Gift is a Masterpiece Token today <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Q! I’m glad we could warm your heart! XD I hope you plan on sticking around, we’d miss you a lot!

    Aparri quitting - I never thought I’d see the day he’d actually quit! XD

    Ahhh, I love those slogans! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can’t believe he quit. The older generation of AJ is slowly drifting away.... :(
    Nice slogans. I still feel bad for not entering. Though my idea would have been similar to one of the ones shown.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.