Wednesday, December 5

EEK I'M LATE

RUNNING LATE! LOL. Quick post!
OH NO THE NEW ITEM ISN'T IN JAM MART CLOTHING OR FURNITURE ACK!!!
LOL.
GOOD MORNING! Gotta go fast! Hehehe... I really should just post later...
 Here's your Christmas items!
 And we also have these bows...
In reality, I like this item, we need more tail items, and it's a pretty cute item. It's in Epic Wonders.
Well. The end. LOL.
SORRY.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHA.

Now I'm even later. :3
NO REGRETS. Hehehehehehehe...
Have a non-slippery day and jam on!

P. S. Really quick, I made a NEW video... I know you guys would rather read a post... But this is up if you're interested. Hehehe...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbbgHDoXOZ4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbbgHDoXOZ4

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh I want that plant but I probably won’t be on Aj today... Perks of school....

    Also Q, I just realized, you have 15 followers on your blog. Like 2/3 don’t comment oftenXD

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.