Saturday, December 22

Chocolate Fountains! :D

Wow. The American government "shutdown" last night.
What. Lol. That's not good.
Anyway...
AHAHAHHAHA. So. You know how two days ago we had masterpiece tokens for the daily gift?
I have 13 Animal Jam accounts! :D And they all have 13 masterpieces!
You could really make a profit off the Jamaalidays... Hmmmmm...
Anyway, how are you guys? I know my posts haven't been good. I think this blog has changed forever. I will see if I can come back in a year. But yeah. This will end around New Years.
ANWAY. Let's actually do a post for once! We haven't done a decent, full post in a while...
HEY.
THERE WAS AN UPDATE!!!
Yay! Okay, let's check it out!
We have the Igloo Estate! Estate! What a fun word. Hm. Let's see...
OOOoooo, they put the icon for it on the shop. It looks super cool.
Wow. That looks really big. As all new dens are. I like the Northern Lights effect above!
There's a double slide! That's new, I think. I really don't know. It looks cool though.
I have no idea how I screenshotted that.
There's a bunch of icebergs (I guess that's what they are) at the bottom.
And a fishing hole. For all your fishing roleplays.
WHY AREN'T THERE FISH IN ANIMAL JAM OMG?!
It doesn't appear you can go up though and out into the snowy landscape. Oh well.
It's a pretty den. Nice job, AJ. This is very nice.
Hm...
Is this going to be another update where we have one cool thing at the start and every page after that is just a throwaway page?
Here's the gift from yesterday. (MILK IN COOKIES, AWESOME!)
 And we have the Jamaaliday Racing Jacket today.
AND WOW. YOU CAN ENTER THE CODE PENGUINS FOR A FREE PET PENGUIN! NO WAY!!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!
Oh. It didn't work. Do you know why?
BECAUSE YOU ALREADY DID THIS AJ!!! Hehehe...
The code is indeed cool. But this is technically another throwaway page...
OH! Another throwaway page! Just keep em' coming, AJ. It's a nice recap... But... I personally can't even call this an update with stuff like this. It's just a new den addition.
OOOOooo... Great! An ad! And we still have two more pages! Are there three pages of ads?
OKAY. Although the New Year's Party isn't out yet and mannequins have been around for a while, I don't think this is a throwaway page. It informs us of the New Year's Party and they haven't really talked about mannequins, which are an unknown aspect of AJ.
SAY. I never really looked at the mannequins. Let's do that now.
Woah, the seal's nose is like three-dimensional.
The Arctic Fox... Hehehe... The eyes.
OMG THE SLOTH IS SO CUTEEEEEEEE...
EEEEEE.
LOL.
And yeah, as I said above, the New Year's Party isn't out yet.
I suppose the Jamaaliday Jam will be leaving soon.
And lastly, we have gifts. Yay...
Wow, there's a legit replica of the Animal Jam classic den. I don't know, AJ... Lol. But keep making toys, hopefully it keeps the game alive.
Now, we have the new items from the update!
Cool... Cool... Hey, the Penguin Lamp is cute.
WE NEED MORE PENGUINS!!!
Hehehe...
Here are the new items from today and yesterday!
The Poinsettia group is really nice... Very pretty.
And on to clothing items! These are from the update, I think.
And this is from today, I think.
 Dang. Jamaaliday items are a huge group now... That's a lot of items. Hey, that winter jacket is nice and cheap, I like it.
EPIC WONDERS TIME.
We also have the Snowman on a Shelf. That's a super awesome item. Very silly.
And we have the Trainset Fireplace. That's very, very detailed. Good job to whoever made that. Wow... Fireplaces in Animal Jam are always fantastic.
And lastly, the classic Candy Cane Crown and Tiara are out! Yay!
And yeah. We also have a new den. Well, it's just the Jamaaliday Den...
 NO WAY. A fountain?!
 YES. And there's chocolate, vanilla...
STRAWBERRY! I NEED THAT. BADLY. LOL.
I finally got someone.
Awesome fountain, AJ. I love these Epic Den items! Super cool.
Overall. The Chocolate Fountain really made the update for me. The den is cool. And besides that, there wasn't too much. But it was an update nonetheless, AJ's trying. Great job on the Chocolate Fountain... Super awesome.
Have a fountainous day and jam on!
P. S. Fountainous is now a word.
P. P. S. The snowy snowflake cloud is going to leave! I can't believe that December's almost over... Ten days! Well, I guess that's a lot. I don't know.


1 comment:

  1. Didn’t they stop making the toys? I thought someone someone said that

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.