Friday, December 14

Candy Cane Windows are Amazing

Good morning to all! Happy Friday! Yay, it's Friday!
So... We have a new Jamaaliday item today! Let's check it out!
 Well, it looks like that's the item! HEY. LOG INTO ALL OF YOUR ALTS, you will be so happy in the future when you want a masterpiece token!
Speaking of which, I saw this when I was doing that.
What a long username, lol.
We also have the Upside Down Jamaaliday Tree! Reminds me of April Fools items!
 And we have a Scone, nice details...
 We have a nonmember Holly Necklace, cool, nice price...
 And lastly, we have the Legendary Jamaaliday Glove. Nice Jamaaliday variant.
Look at that dinky new tag, lol.
Cool items, AJ. :3
So.
I have a lot going on... So I haven't been on AJ too much. But I do have something to say.
 This right here is the Candy Cane Window. It's nonmember and came into stores a few days ago.
WHO THE HECK DESIGNED THIS?!
SERIOUSLY?!
Because this is probably one of the BEST items in Animal Jam. And I seriously mean that.
The price is 550 gems, too, which is a bonus. But let's focus on the item itself.
Compare the last photo and this photo. First of all, the clouds are different. You know why? BECAUSE IT'S ANIMATED. There are clouds moving! That doesn't usually happen! I know the Spring Window does that, but this one... It's so classy and fits into a winter den so well!
The clouds moving is an amazing detail, and it really fits into the ambience of the room.

You can also notice that the bottom of it is white. That's what changes with the color variants. The variants are great. But yeah. And the landscape, it's not just blue, AJ put an actual candy cane landscape. WHO MADE THIS ITEM!? YOU ARE AMAZING!


And I'm not done.

Look at the frame. They could've made it red. They literally fit candy canes into everything. WHO MADE THESE CHRISTMAS ITEMS?! I am VERY pleased. They even have a little mistletoe thing on top of it... They really went all out with this item! But it's not like, over-detailed and overwhelming. IT'S PERFECT. I have no idea if this was out last year, but when it was made doesn't matter. This is a FANTASTIC item. I love this. I need to make a list.

Lastly, look at the bottom of the item in both photos. There are colored lights. THEY ARE ACTUALLY ANIMATED. AND THEY CHANGE COLORS, LIKE ACTUAL VARIANTS. IT'S LIKE A RAINBOW.


WHO THE HECK PUT THIS MUCH EFFORT INTO AN ITEM!? THIS IS A REALLY, REALLY SOLID ITEM. I need to make a list of my favorite items, but this is definetely in like the top five. Or three. Or maybe it's my favorite. I don't know.


THUMBS UP, AJ!!!


Have a mountainous day and jam on!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you love that item so muchXD I keep missing the mp tokens and Jamaaliday gifts and the gifts on cs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same, I really like all the items in said set, and the ones for the Jamaaliday gift (Holly series) seems to be as wonderful as well!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.