Friday, December 28

Icicle Horn

Hello to all! Today we have the Icicle Horn!
OKAY. I literally have checked almost every shop and I can't find the new item. Oh well.
HEY. Let's see if any colors are missing, shall we?
UMMM. I went on my alts and I finally got the white one.
 And... Oh, I didn't screenshot the opening but I did get an orange one. All the colors are here. Lol.
HM.
STOP GUILT TRIPPING PEOPLE INTO IGNORING YOUR LAZINESS.
 Also, I found some fake news.
Anyway... Yeah. Short post. SIGH. Eek. That's been this whole month.
Have an icicle day and jam on!

3 comments:

  1. I think the best things this month have probably been the nonmember-ified Jamaaliday gifts (Aviator Hat, Musketeer Hat, Flower Crown) hey wait they've all been hats... I just noticed XD

    Hopefully things get more interesting in the new year. Thanks for sticking through and keeping us updated even in the boring times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fake news is always greatXD Don’t worry about short posts, we still enjoy them either way!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.