Sunday, December 9

Orange Socks are Extremely Rare Now!

Hello everyone! I shall be trying out the glitch today, where you use two accounts to get a nonmember arctic wolf or eagle or something...
Not going to go into how it works, but I'm going to try to become an eagle since my membership's ending.
 Today we have random colored Candy Cane Socks! Be sure to trade for your favorite color, red and purple seem to be the popular ones.
Also, I really just kind of made that up since I saw some person looking for red and purple colors the other day, lol.
 OKAY. So this was up like 32 hours ago...
I don't know when this membership is ending... I mean, I'll make more time, I guess...
 
Today we have the Candy Cane Table Lamp! Nice to see nonmember items in this set!
 A set is not complete with a lamp! AJ always makes sure you can turn it on and off!
We also have another ornament!
 Super pretty! This is a classic ornament for those of you Christmas people!
WOAH.
 An apon. I like it! That's clever, I wouldn't expect AJ to release something like this. Awesome! Now you can do cooking roleplays and stuff!
 We also have the Snow Globe Hat in Shiveer Shoppe! Nonmember! :D Super cute! I wouldn't expect AJ to make this item nonmember, so yay!
 And this might've been out for a few days now, but we have the Jamaaliday Designer Skirt in Epic Wonders! I like the colors. These Jamaaliday items and colors help complete the Jamaalidays. :3
 OH! Look. In Kimbara Outback, more nonmember stuff! YAYYYYYYY!!!
:D
:D
:D
So. Um.
I wonder when my membership's ending.
HEY. By the way, the other day I saw my friend who I hadn't seen in a long time who also plays AJ, and she logged onto her account after years of not doing so... And she has an infinite membership! She no longer plays AJ, but that's crazy... I wonder how that happened.
*goes on YouTube*
OH.
BLACK SOCKS ARE HERE?!? I NEED SOME.
NO. MY ALTS DON'T HAVE ANY...
OMG, when you make a new account, you don't get the Jamaaliday gift!
That's smart actually, nice job AJ.
HEY. YOU CAN SKIP THE TUTORIAL! :D
I did find a guy who was willing to trade their black socks, but they wanted a rare long spike collar, so...
Okay.
SO. I GOT ONE FOR 12 RIMS. AND THEN.
I LITERALLY GOT THEM AGAIN JUST BY COLOR SWAPPING. AGHHH. XD
 
Everyone's going nuts.
WAIT.
WHY CAN'T I FIND ANY ORANGE SOCKS?!
 
OMG ORANGE SOCKS DIDN'T COME BACK!!!
AHAHAHAHHAHA.
Orange is the new black... AJ YOU NEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING. VERY FUNNY.

Man, I wish I had some. But I'm not even mad... I think that's a cool move by AJ. It's nice to see this, I'm sure some old nonmembers have orange socks and they are probably really happy.
Lol.
IF YOU HAVE ORANGE SOCKS, THE DEMAND FOR THEM IS EXTREMELY HIGH. DO NOT TRADE THEM FOR ANYTHING CHEAP. YOU MIGHT GET MORE OR LESS DEPENDING ON HOW LONG YOU WAIT TO TRADE THEM, OR IF YOU DO SO...
BUT GO ON AJ AND WEAR THE ORANGE SOCKS AND FEEL POPULAR!!! :D
LOLLLLLLL...
Have an orange sock day and jam on!

P. S. In case this happens next year, I got one color of each candy cane sock (besides orange) just in case. :D I hope AJ does it again! :D
P. P. S. OMG SOCKS ARE POPULAR.

13 comments:

  1. AHHH, I want black socks so badddd! :0 You’re so luckyyyy! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have those black socks you can have them for free..

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the offer but I actually just got 2 pairs of black socks from the advent! ^.^

      TIP: If you want a certain sock color, don't claim the socks from the advent, just see the color and then refresh! That's what I did!

      -Lostfairy

      Delete
    3. :O THAT WORKS. That's crazy. Yeah. It turns out they aren't that rare after all. XD HOORAY!

      Delete
    4. I HAVE ORANGE SOCKS! :D I FEEL COOL FOR ONCE!!! im literally that non member tho ;-;

      Delete
  2. You do get Jamaaliday gifts when you make a new account, you just have to log out, and log back in!
    Hmm, I believe I have orange socks, but I don't know which account it's on-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OHHHHH. Okay.

      Yeah, you should grab your orange socks. They're kind of a joke right now, half the people think they're insanely rare and the other half think they're worth like a Rare Item Monday... Lol.

      Delete
  3. Something that confuses me sometimes are items that are extremely popular but don't even look that good XD

    Do most of the people trying to trade for orange socks just want to have them to trade for something else? Or do people like collecting items..?

    I'm probably biased here because I judge an item based on how good it looks on my panda– and striped socks don't look good on them XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just noticed the "Your membership is ending" screen and omg that penguin looks so sad... like he's informing the wolf of a death in the family

      Delete
    2. AWWWWW... Yeah. It's been like that. AJ knows that the membership ending is a sad thing. :(

      Yeah, if something's rare, people will wear it. You know those fabulous giant jester hats? No one wore them until they got rare. That's basically people's outfits these days, "LOOK AT ME LOOK HOW RICH I AM!" That's why rare den items are like EH.

      I think people just wanted them because they were the one sock that didn't come back, and I think people wanted to get the orange socks before people realized they were rare... Idk. You do kind of want them because they're so high in demand, and then you can wear them and just look cool...

      Good job wearing items that look good, that's why you have style. :3 Wear a necklace if it looks good, right?

      Delete
  4. Haven’t we had orange socks before?

    ReplyDelete
  5. XD I COLOR SWAPED MY ORANGE SOCKS FOR RED NUUUU

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.