Sunday, December 2

Crazy Diamonds Glitch

Alrighty, I didn't have a good post yesterday.
I'm SORRY.
But a crazy glitch happened. I might make a video.
ANYWAY. Let's go through this.
Here's how my AJ day started off.
 HM. What? Did I report a scammer who got banned? Have I played for a while?
 I mean, cool! I'll take it!
And oh yeah, we have the Jamaaliday Gift Calendar!
 So... You got a diamond, and you also got...
 Cool, cool... Okay... So this replaces the Daily Spin, makes sense...
So yeah. I'm member for a week somehow.
 AJ has this nice thing at the top of the screen to remind me how many days I have left.
 So. This deer, jannie81 said they had some epic news... And they talked about a glitch...
And apparently if you reloaded, you got the Jamaaliday diamond and backpack again.
 DRUM ROLLLLLL.
 NO WAYYYYYYY.
 I GOT ANOTHER DIAMOND.
 And suddenly, as people noticed, everyone was talking about it...
LOL AJ.
 YOU ARE GIVING AWAY FREE DIAMONDS.
And suddenly... THE RACE FOR FREE DIAMONDS WAS ON!!!
And free backpacks.
 I don't think anyone else in the blogging community was on yesterday besides Housemom418 and 322.
So. This glitch went all the way from when AJ added the Jamaaliday calendar to around maybe 2 o' clock Eastern Time.
So... That means... INFINITE DIAMONDS.
So, unfortunately, I had stuff to do, but I managed to spend two and a half hours refreshing Animal Jam.
This is ONLY from 2 and a half hours, there are certainly Jammers who were going we longer than that.
 I CAN BUY LITERALLY ANYTHING I WANT EVER... OMGGGGGGGGG...

And these diamonds are already including that I spent 108 on the new Jamaaliday armor...
 So I had 600 diamonds.
 Which is 400 dollars of diamonds if you buy the biggest diamond package from the AJ shop.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA.
AND I HAVE A MEMBERSHIP.
So now, I have 492... What to do... What to do...
OMGGGGG.
You might also notice I gained 16,000 gems in the process.
I actually had to recycle some of the backpacks unfortunately because I was running out of room.
And yesterday... As I was doing that, I realized that the backpacks were OVERPOWERED.
OKAY. So. I got 575 diamonds yesterday (I had 25 to start).
With each diamond came a backpack.
And they recycle for 150 gems each.
Now you might think, hm, that's not a lot...
THAT'S A LOT.
575 backpacks times 150 gems = around 87,000 gems
IF I RECYCLED THEM ALL I WOULD HAVE ALMOST 90,000 GEMS. From backpacks. That's awesome.
Could you imagine... Like... Having done the glitch for 10 hours straight? I can't imagine that, that's crazy...
ANYWAY. I'm very bewildered right now, I have no idea what to do...

Alright, let's just go over the news, shall we? So TODAY.
 We have...
 Ooooo... Cool, nice to see the color yellow... OH.
WE ALSO HAVE A PLETHORA OF NEW ITEMS!!!
Oh, and this came out yesterday.
 I might actually get a membership for Christmas... I just...
It's kind of fun.
But I need to talk about something... But I might be switching to YouTube eventually. But not for this month, so... I still have time to think about this.

ANYWAY, HOW CRAZY IS THIS?
 Have a favorable day and jam on!
 
P. S. Jamaaliday Deer are cool.

13 comments:

  1. I got that week membership too!
    Which is so weird
    I have barellyyy been on AJ at all lately, I think the most I've done was rant about Owl City, and troll scammers..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLLLL. Maybe AJ liked that. (Probably not)

      Delete
  2. Woooooow. How is AJHQ going to deal with this glitch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get the membership thing, but I'm not complaining lol. I like being nonmember!

      Delete
    2. Well, it's over now, lol, but now there are thousands more diamonds in Jamaa.

      Delete
  3. Haha, that glitch was cool. I only used it to get 13 diamonds which got me up to 1,000 diamonds. I didn’t get those diamonds through glitchessss, I got them through savingggg! But now everyone has 1,000 diamonds so that’s not special. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG THAT'S AMAZING! THAT'S AWESOME! Good for you. That's a lot! Wow...

      Delete
  4. I wished I knew about that glitch yesterday. I should of stocked up on diamonds XD
    I didn’t get a free membership... hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha holy Mira, infinite Diamonds.
    I have too many Diamonds, perks of being a non-member!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Yeah. You see all the members complaining about not having enough diamonds despite them getting diamonds every day, and then non-members are like, "UM... I can't even spend mine."

      Delete
  6. That sounds so cool i wish i were there but maybe it will happen again this year. Anyways if any one wants to buddy me in aj classic my username is pusheen master with no space and all have a great year of 2020

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.