Saturday, December 15

Giant Holly Planter

Hey everyone! Good morning! Today's gift is the Giant Holly Planter!
Super cool! And it's actually red and not blue.
 We also have the Jamaaliday Raccoon Hat!
 AWESOME! Wait. Does anyone remember the actual Raccoon Hat? I wonder what happened to that...
Anyway, we also have an amazingly detailed fireplace!
 Cool... And we have a Gift Pile as well!
 Wow! That's very cheap! If I was member, I'd stock up and then keep them on my trade list later on! Wow. You could really spam these in your den!
Hm. UM. I saw this.
I wonder how you do Secret Santa?
I'm sorry for the short / lazy post, I have to go. Lol.
Have a gift day and jam on!

1 comment:

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.