Thursday, December 6

Great Horned Owls Confirmed - Coming Today?

Hello to all Jammers! :D
Did you ever notice how some Animal Jam games are kind of similar to other games?
You did? Oh. Well. Okay then.
ANYWAY. Let's look at the new item! :D :D :D
First, we have the Jamaaliday Aviator Hat!
 YES! YES YES YES YES! I REALLY WANTED AN AVIATOR HAT THAT WAS NONMEMBER AND I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE!!! AWESOME!!! :D :D :D
Aviator Hats are so cute. :3
We also have the classic Candy Cane Lights. I remember these came out on the second day of December once. Idk if these were sold in the Jamaaliday Jam last year... But... Either way... Well. I guess they're here now! AWESOME! :D
Anyway...
UM. So.
My YouTube channel has been going okay.
I have an outro in videos starting today.
YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO LIKE YOUTUBE BUT DOESN'T THAT JUST LOOK SNAZZY?!

Lastly... Great Horned Owls have been confirmed by Animal Jam.
But the update doesn't appear to be out yet. If there is one.
Hey, awesome! About time we got a new animal... But... Like...
They should be nonmember. :3
I TRIED TO GET THEM TO BE NONMEMBER A FEW DAYS AGO.
Maybe the next flying animal will be nonmember. :3
But hey. Awesome!
I will review them tomorrow.
:O :O :O
Have an owl day and jam on!

4 comments:

  1. That youtube outro seems pretty neat!! tbh, i've kinda been thinking of moving to youtube too. Cause i think i was hopelessly optimistic about the blogging community... it seems to be just declining and declining. a bunch of youtubers are leaving too. i dunno. maybe it's just a natural cycle of the older fans leaving and newer fans replacing them? that, or the AJ community is dying.. and i don't wanna think that's true. :(

    ((oh ya, whats your youtube channel by the way? link me to it cuz i wanna subscribe))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've played AJ for like 6 years, and older fans leaving/new ones replacing is just a natural cycle. It isn't universal though– a couple of my friends have been around since actual beta testing in 2010 and they're still passionate about AJ!

      --
      In response to the post: I should have known that the weird owl on the homepage was gonna be a new animal. XD

      AJHQ releasing new animals similar to animals we already have reminds me of Disney releasing nothing but sequel/reboot movies lol

      Why do we need another vaguely different owl when AJHQ still hasn't implemented snakes? C'mon, I wanna play as a snake. WHO'S WITH ME??? SNAKES! SNAKES! SNAKES! SNAKES! SNA

      Delete
  2. The barn owl literally looks like an owl on aj with a bigger body... That outro looks cool and I will follow you on instagram ;D

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.