Wednesday, December 12

Jamaaliday Gift Gate and More

Hello to all Jammers! How's it going? Happy Wednesday...
I wonder what the Jamaaliday item is today! I love how AJ's putting new items into here, and keeping AJ alive! :D Nonmember items! Let's check out what we have today!
 Cool, a gate to go with the fence we got like five or six days ago! :D Okay, okay... I like this alternating den and clothing item combo!
We also have the Candy Cane Window!
 IT'S ANIMATED AND NONMEMBER! I really like this item, it just looks super awesome! Perfect for any Jamaaliday den!
And, we have a nice strand of ornaments! :D I like this, it looks really simple but they took ornaments and made them into a light, which is clever! 
 And lastly, in Shiveer Shoppe, we have the Jamaaliday Tree Dress!
LOL IT LOOKS LIKE A BUSH ON A BUNNY. AHAHAHAHA.
I LOVE THIS ITEM. Very silly and creative AJ, 10/10. It's probably recurring but IDK.
Wow, awesome item.

Okay, so have you guys ever realized how hosted parties... Are just... Dead?
Besides trading parties?
Trading parties are very full, it's a great place to get some trades if you're not ridiculously rare. :3 But I feel like all the other party hosting things are dead.
Sometime, when I get a membership in the future, I'm going to host one and just sit there for an hour and see how few people come. Lol. Or I'll host a trading party and have it active the whole hour. I don't know...

Hm.
Well. I've been doing a YouTube channel. I have to stop posting videos for now...
I have a few I'm working on but like... Yeah. I think posting like once a week is good enough.
But there it is. I did spend quite a bit of time on one new video, so far it has 39 views! :D
Lol.

AGH . I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH THIS BLOG.
I guess we'll find out.
Have a classy day and jam on!

2 comments:

  1. *muffled screaming about how hosted parties should be removed and the normal Trading Party/Play Wild Party should come back*

    Great post! (:

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.