Monday, December 10

Nonmember Eagle + Holly Fountain

GUYS I RESPONDED TO ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS YESTERDAY! :D :D :D
HOORAY!
OMG, I went on AJ and I random went into Housemom418's den (another blogger) and they were obviously doing a skit or something... And I ran right into it and then logged off immediately! XD SHOOT. I'M SORRY. LOL.
Anyway, today we have the Holly Fountain!
 Woah! That's super pretty! Nice! Animated water items are awesome!
Also, I did the eagle glitch, so... I guess I have an eagle as a nonmember now. Lol.
 We also have some new items in Jam Mart Furniture and Clothing...
 Lol, the Sleigh Shoes are adorable. AJ has a lot of items coming out! :D Nice!
And in Epic Wonders, we have the Epic Jamaaliday Top Hat!
 I like it, the color combos are good. Nice price too. At least for Epic Wonders!
And...  We also have Rare Yeti Claws as our RIM...
Nice colors, okay price... Nothing too significant about this RIM, I think. Cool RIM, anyway, AJ.

Look at this! This is from three weeks ago!
 
 This guy has NINE SUBSCRIBERS. And they noticed that black candy cane socks were in the tutorial!
I got my own account to check it out..
 Look how bold the font is for some reason, lol.
AND YEAH. WOW.
I wonder if AJ puts all their new items here! We have to check this more!
 OH.
And so you how people are like:
"TRADE ME - DOING TRADE ATTEMPTS!!! RECORDING!!!"
I made this so I can trade this to them...
Hehehehehe...
Have an italicized day and jam on!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe that person spotted that in the tutorial. In the tutorial before, did the polar bear have different socks?

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.