Thursday, December 1

Epic Jamaaliday Tree + Red LONG Spiked Collar?!?

Happy Thursday, jammers! Guess who got three diamonds in their daily spin?!?


NOT me! But hey, 2 is fantastic, we'll take that. :)

Today, we've got the...


Epic Jamaaliday Tree! AY, happy December! It's crazy seeing this out already... The fall flew by so quickly! Jamaaliday HYPE! WAIT, are there daily gifts? Don't see any yet.

Guess what?


This RANDOM buddy was online, who I'm pretty sure I didn't buddy recently! They're legit just from ages ago... I should've said hi, oop.

Anyway, even though we've already gone through the item of the day, we've got quite a post today to get through! First, credit to this person for the 11th birthday cake.


I traded an 8th bday cake for it (with another 8th cake as a tip!). Long ago, in September 2018, I made a post all about getting a ton of 8th bday cakes so they could get more valuable. I'm still sitting on like 20+ haha.

Now we're on the 12th bday cake... WHAT. It's been FOUR YEARS. WOW.

Okay, let's jump into the main plot now. PSYCH. One more tangent.


LOOK HOW COOL THIS GUY LOOKS. I love his outfit. Swagatronians. Okay, that's all.

So... A long time ago, in 2016, I bought like 15 rare custom diamond magenta top hats. They were only out for a day and they aren't super common. I completely forgot that I had them, but look:


They're a bit valuable! I guess? I don't think they're common, but they also aren't in super high demand.

ANYWAY...
I started asking around on what my list of 12 custom top hats would be worth.


And in the blink of an eye, I got this offer:


I didn't know what to do! According to the wiki, it would've been a slight undertrade for me, but then again, I don't think these hats are easy to trade. And a red long is CRAZY! I've only had one once, and I believe it's what I used to get pink glossies and then the 1st bday cake.


So I declined for now, and then started to ask around.
YO I FOUND HIM AGAIN!!!


Got mixed reviews, but people said it sounded fair. So I went back to the guy:


A RED LONG IS MINE!!! YOOOOO! I'm rich! That's CRAZY. Mwah ha ha. And I still have 400 diamonds. So I have a lot of thinking on what I want to do. I think I want to go for a black spiked long.


Funnily enough, both of the people who gave me advice and ultimately made me do the trade were next to eachother in Brady's lab! Credit to them both. It was lovely talking. :)

Someone requested a RIM HEAD FEATHER. EEK.


Beekeeps said that head feathers have kind of been going down. I didn't accept the trade, but I was tempted. I might at some point... Hmmm... Even though I don't prefer the head feather much in terms of looks, I LOVE RIMs and it's one of the three unobtainable 2012 RIMs, along with the Rare Pirate Hat and Rare Headdress, both of which are much more valuable.

But it's cool but I might've been able to get one.

Lastly, this was so classic.


I remember seeing people doing this back in the day, but never a member. XD Good times.

Have a non-windy day and jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.