Wednesday, December 7

Snowyclaw Sighting + Red Long Donation!

 HOWDY ALL! Today's Jamaaliday item is...


The Inflatable Lawn Reindeer! Very nice! Super cute. :D

Today, I saw that Housemom418, another blogger, was online! It was great talking to you. But they were in Snowyclaw's den, and we were able to be in the same room as Snowyclaw, a YouTuber and owner of the old Animal Jam Spirit Blog! Was cool to see them both. :D


Also, I got an art easel in Forgotten Desert. It's a good den beta. :D


Okay, crazy small story. Another blogger, Pink200030 or something, added me to a giveaway Discord server, and I won a RED LONG TODAY.


Thank you so much to fuzzysealguy! I'm blown away, it took me 4 years to get my first one, and I now I have about 7 or 8 of them in value.

That was SO NICE OF THEM. I am going CRAZY. I was going crazy over the red long from a few posts ago... WOOOOO! :D

But what's really cool about this, is it fit perfectly into my plan. I am currently trying to get pink glossy cupid wings, and I was trying to get an extra red long so I could trade for them. But now that I have that...


LET'S GET COOL RIMS.

I have eyed this couch for ages, and I saw someone offering it. It's probably the 4th most valuable RIM, from all the way back in 2013. I am super psyched that I got it. :) It looks amazing.


At this point, there's a lot of items I kind of want to go for. Rare Pirate Hat, a party hat... Huh, I guess that's it. But basically, I want to get Pink Glossies, and then just have fun and chill. That's all I need. I'll also keep an extra black long because that's fun.

But something I want to consider is getting all the old RIMs. Or maybe all the unobtainable RIMs, that would be a lot. But I think that'd be fun, because a lot of them aren't super expensive. For some reason, they haven't gone up in value much, so they're pretty accessible, even if they're pretty rare. Which is great for someone like me, who wants them more than others. I am PSYCHED THAT I GOT THIS COUCH.

But anyway, that's it. Sorry to type so much down here.

Have a computer day and jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.