Friday, December 2

Jamaalidays Have Begun! Gifts + Jamaaliday Bow

 Guys, ever since I got the Red Spiked Collar, things have been different. When you become a RICH jammer, it all comes together.

Wait...


WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!? Why do they have so many?!?

Still, even though I'm not the cream of the crop, I'm getting a lot of offers for the red long. Just putting it on my trade list gave me like 5 different trade requests, which is crazy. I've had an RIM pink purse on for ages and I've gotten 0 requests, and the pink purse is much rarer and cooler. ;)

I forgot that people will just trade random stuff. I really don't care too much about my items, but come on...

Anyway... Onto the item of the day!

WAIT I FOUND SWAGATRONIANS AGAIN FROM LAST POST LOL. All I did was go to Jamaa Township. That's CRAZYYY.


He switched to a wolf! OOH! Get this guy some blackout tail armor! XD


Anyways, Jamaalidays are here! I was able to get the daily gift last night.

We've got an exciting calendar ahead of us!


So yesterday we got the classic Gingerbread Top Hat. Very nice. :)

And today, we have...


Reindeer Wall Art! HEY, a NEW Jamaaliday item. Or at least, not from back in the day. Awesome!!! I forgot that these are all nonmember too. AJ really does a great job with December.

We also have three nonmember items.


These look awesome. :) I love how many options there are to have a Christmas/holiday den. The Happy Jamaalidays banner is OG, great to see it again!

To top it off, the Jamaaliday Bow is back!


This item had been gone since DECEMBER 2013. HOLY HECK. That is actually insane. That's a big deal that they brought it back. Gotta be careful.

Hm, I guess we'll just have the main content at the beginning of the post today.

Lastly, thanks for Doomy for the JAG!


Idk if I should feature the one I sent back, but eh, I like it, so here we are.

Have a winter day and jam on!

2 comments:

  1. Omg the JAG glitch didn't happen!! You got my Hey this time :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I talked with people and apparently if AJ flags what you say (Idk why you can send it then) then it doesn't go through. :) Woo!!! Thanks for the comment. And AHHHHHHHHHH I'M GOING CRAZY FROM WHAT I JUST POSTED LOL.

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.