Monday, December 26

The EASIEST Spike of My Life :D

 Happy Monday Jammers! There's a RIM today, and more, but I'm not focusing on that. Just want to share something silly that just happened.

I was in Jamaa, and I saw someone:


They were giving away their list and more! Looked pretty interesting, so I went to their den.

Their den was HUGE! It was a huge den, Sir Gilbert's place.


I didn't really think much of it. I didn't screenshot it, but when I entered the den, everyone was congregated in one room directly up. There was maybe, 15 people. It was a lot.

But I looked around... No mats? I flew around the den, and finally found some mats in the lower left hand corner.


Now, normally I like to help people out, but this wasn't one of those situations. If everyone was going to ignore instructions, maybe I'd get a prize or something. Either way, I was going to sit in the corner and see if anyone caught on or joined me.

People were talking a lot, on whether or not it was a scam or whatever. Also saw this:


Lol.

Suddenly, a problem appeared.

The owner came to their den, and we all got teleported back to the start.

So it looked like I hadn't followed directions. It just looked like I was with the group.

I IMMEDIATELY flew down and left towards the mats, and reclaimed my mat. No one followed.


And then suddenly...


Now, the owner did announce that we would be doing a Squid Game-like event or something and that it would take 30 minutes, or 1-2 hours if you got to the finals.


It felt weird leaving after being gifted, but yeah, just wanted to share this story. Follow directions! :D (when applicable)

Have a spicy-wicy day and jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.