Wednesday, November 30

I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK AYYY!!!

 I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK AYYY. This will be a somewhat sloppy post, but I'm super excited. :D


It's all here! This is crazyy!!!


Yesssss. :)
What's up Doomy?


So I'm looking through my items, and I'm not looking to get rare or anything, but some of my items have appreciated a ton!


This isn't all of them, but ones I found after a quick search. :D



OHHHHH. All my own Plushies are here. These are the ones I got like 8 years ago in my earliest hours of AJ, wow. Throwback.


Found some bunnies hopping at the Bunnies Only party, it's great to see some people just having fun on AJ. :)

Okay, let's talk about my 417 diamonds. I am now on a quest.



It looks like you can literally just pay for items now. Diamonds are now a huge currency because of the shops. Which is great because I have a ton. However, I spent like 150 diamonds on Jamaaliday Armor because I didn't think I'd ever need a massive amount of diamonds. So rip that. I don't know if I can get compensation for that somehow. But here's the deal.

A rare black long spiked collar is about 500-650 diamonds. I think I can get one, without trading away my cake collection. Which is crazy. I gotta think about the best way to get 100 diamonds.

ALSO, I HAD PINK GLOSSIES and I traded them for the 1st B-day cake. That cake hasn't gone up in value at ALL, whereas the glossies are now worth multiple black longs. Rip.

I'm glad I have the cake though. I really just want rare items that are super uncommon, rather than how much people want them. Do wish I had the cupids, but I don't really play, so eh. But anyway, gotta think about how I can do this. But it's so cool seeing everything. I love seeing all of my old RIMs.


Someone named moonymonti wanted a blue sweater, and because I just have a bunch of random old items, I was able to give them one. Kind of flexing but I just feel happy that this could happen. :D

But yeah.

That's all for now. XD No new item, rip.

Have a spicyliciousnessess day and jam on!

2 comments:

  1. WOO congrats on getting your account back!!! Super glad that worked out.
    That JAG I sent you probably said "Hey!" but I'm sadly cursed by the nonmember JAG glitch :')
    And wow, the patched hat is in demand now? I'd never have guessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I put it on today's post. It did say "Hey!" And yeah, Patched Hat is weirdly in demand? I guess? I didn't see anyone requesting it though, so even if it's rare there might not be anyone trading it. :)

      Thanks! Yeah, absolutely psyched.

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.