Friday, November 18

Howdy :)

Happy Friday, Jammers!

Today's new item is the Autumn Centerpiece. Ooooo.


You know, Blogger hasn't changed at ALL. It's the EXACT same as it was back in 2013. That's amazinggg, haha.


So yeah. Here I am on my alt. Due to the data leak, whenever that was, my main account got its password reset. I'm currently working with support on getting it back.

The big reason I want it back is because I have like 400+ diamonds or whatever on that account from 2018, when you could get infinite diamonds by refreshing the page. That was a crazy day. But it looks like there's shops now in Jamaa, and you can pay diamonds. 0.0 I COULD BUY A RED LONG YOOOOO.

So even though Blogger hasn't changed much, Animal Jam has changed. And I'm absolutely thrilled. It's still being updated. That's so cool. I remember part of the struggles of blogging back in 2018 was the idea that nothing new was planned for the future. They still have things. :)

That's not to say everything is the same. If you go to Coral Canyons on the Aldan server, it's pretty quiet. It used to be one of the biggest trading hubs.


MANNNNN the music brings me back. Just wow.


Wow, just look at AJ now.
Dang, didn't screenshot it right but played Tic-Tac-Toe with this Panda.


Okay. So let's go through the elephant in the room. Why am I making an Animal Jam post in 2022? I really just want to make a normal AJ post, but we're unfortunately going to have to the long way. I'm going to try and be brief, but... Idk, we'll see how it turns out.

Basically, I am now 20 years old. I am in college. My YouTube channel blew up. I am in an apartment. Life is just crazy now, and I honestly don't want to grow up lol.

The other day, I got reminded of my middle school blogs, and I went back through this blog and looked at things. This blog was only active for like half-a-year, but it ended super spontaneously. It went super strong from May to December, and you can still see a ton of remnants of what I wanted this blog to be. There's so many unfinished pages and sections of the blog.

The fact is that I never grew bored of blogging. I love it, and typing this now is like a walk in the park. I LOVE THIS. I really missed blogging, and doing YouTube never truly replaced it. ALTHOUGH, YouTube has become a crazy part of my life and I'm super glad I went for that.

I'm not sure if I should've tried doing YouTube and blogging at the same time, but yeah, here I am. I miss this, and I just want to play around with it for a bit. It still brings me joy. So I'm going to just play around for a bit. I still want to make sure I'm focusing on school, YT, and all the other stuff, but I want to try blogging for Animal Jam.

The big problem is that if I don't hold myself back, I will get super into Animal Jam. I never really got bored of it, to be honest. Or at least, right now, I could get super into it. I don't want to do that though, so I'm just going to try and do it on the side for my happiness.

I am going to try posting. I don't know if it will be consistent or not, but I just want to try. Maybe weekly posts could be good. But I just want to do it again.

I remember one of DoomyPanda's messages when I announced that I was leaving. It was like... Why should I stop blogging when it makes me happy? I'm still conflicted about blogging. It does bring me happiness, but if I tweak one little thing, like switching the game and doing videos, I get money and it's on a bigger scale. If I spend all my creative energy here, it's... Not efficient? I don't know. It's complicated. Basically, if I get really into AJ blogging, I might turn down other opportunities.

But here I am. I'm sorry I never made an official post when I leaving, haha. I can't say I will when I leave next, because when I do, will it really be goodbye forever?

Oooooo, deep.

But yeah, just going to play around, and see what happens.

Have a super-duper-wooper awesome day and jam on!

4 comments:

  1. AAAAA what a surprise! It's super good to see ya, Q. I really get what you mean about deciding whether to put creative energy into one thing versus another, and just balancing everything can feel crazy. I'm sad to say that school eats up pretty much 95% of my energy so if I'm not doing work, I'm probably doing nothing, lol
    Though I am graduating this year, so maybe that'll change a bit..?

    It's been so cool to see your channel blow up! Keep being you =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WAIT, I can't believe you commented! I need to set up notifications for all the blogs. <3 <3 <3 So amazing to hear from you... I really hope you're doing well. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. :D :D :D YAY!

      Wow, congrats on graduating soon! I remember discussing whether or not to put blogs on college applications... How the times change. And yeah, school does eat up a lot of time and energy. Keep in touch! Graduating is crazy to think about.

      Thanks a ton, and thanks for the message! :D Absolutely psyched. Thanks Doomy.

      Delete
  2. hey, this is penguin, wanna catch up sometime?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, I'd love to. :) Idk the best way to do that, but my Discord is Alukian#8900, or my email is q1zxaj@gmail.com. Thanks for the comment, great to hear from you!!! :D

      Delete

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.