Monday, November 21

Rare Anklets + Play as Your Pet FUN!

Happy MONDAY!!! WOOOOO!!! Yeahhh!!!

I meannn... I don't know. It's a weird week anyway for students because of Thanksgiving break.

Anyway, what's on the 'ol schedule... OH YEAH.

RARE ITEM MONDAY!!! DO THEY STILL DO IT?!?

But before that... FREE STUFF!


Not 100% sure what led to this, but it's awesome. :) Thanks, AJ. Free items, especially nonmember ones, are always welcome.

Anyway, we got the Rare Harvest Berry Anklets! AND THEY'RE NONMEMBER, what?!? AYYY!!!



Looks spicyyy. :)

Additionally, we have two new items. I assume the pumpkin den item is from yesterday, but not sure.

The Pumpkin Owl is so cuteee. :) The other item is the Plaid Blanket, which I believe is from back in the day.

But now... We're going to do some shenanigans. Kind of a longer post, but hey, we didn't post yesterday, so yeah.

Heyyy... Who remembers scooped?


YOOOOO this was so fun back in the day. It's still fun.


GET CLAPPED. What a comeback. GG. :)


THIS OWL PLAY ANIMATION IS AMAZING HAHA. AJHQ always does a great job with the animals.

I went to a Play as Your Pet Party today. So silly and fun. :)


I had no idea (or forgot) that pets have their own sitting, dancing, sleeping, and playing animations!


I also had the most AMAZING interaction!


That was so sweet of them. :) I'm not sure what age uses slay, but I feel like they're an older Jammer. So sweet to meet people like that who are just being nice and friendly.

YOOOOO. Let's make a new pet!


YOU CAN MAKE TURKEYS?!? As a nonmember?


Look at all the pets! There's a whole pet market out here.


Hmmm, what colors to choose. How about...


That is just TOO cute!


YO, I forgot about AJ's naming system! It's amazing! XD Haha.


Behold... WINDOWWAGON!!!


Dang, Windowwagon is serious and uses a quill and ink. I'm jealous. He's about to drop some crazy essays on the world, and kids will have to analyze them for class in the future.


LOOK HOW BIG HE IS!!! Is it a he? XD Anyway, WINDOWWAGON is HUGE!


And he throws pumpkins! Ayyy!

This was a ton of fun to make. Thanks for reading. Still working on getting my main back, but it's a little antsy. I might not have the right info, but hey, we'll see. Either way, just keeping busy with life and school. It's starting to get chilly where I am. Brrr.

Have a warm day and jam on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTING RULES:
1. Just use common sense. Lol.
2. No swearing, sorry. :(
3. Don't be inappropriate.
4. Basically, say things as if you're saying them to a five-year-old.